After much development, testing, and late night brainstorming, Pwn Plug software release 1.1 is now shipping on all new plug orders! And yes, our commercial customers can upgrade free of charge (click here).
This is a MAJOR release, including an entirely new Linux distro. Here’s just a sampling of the new feature set:
OS & performance improvements!
- OS upgraded to Debian 6 (Squeeze)
- 20-second boot up
- Faster file-system (UBIFS)
New tunneling features!
- SSH Egress Buster
- OpenVPN & SSH-VPN support
- New covert channels (udptunnel, iodine, etc)
- Support for authenticating HTTP proxies
- More resilient tunnels (thanks Lance Honer!)
New Plug UI features!
- Point-and-click SSH receiver (Backtrack) setup
- One-click NAC Bypass (Elite models)
- One-click Passive Recon
- One-click Stealth Mode
- One-click History Wipe
New wireless features!
- Support for 802.11n and hundreds of new wireless devices
- JP Ronin’s Bluetooth pentesting suite
- Kismet new-core with Ubertooth support
- Zigbee support (thanks Travis Goodspeed!)
- 4G cell network support (Elite models)
- War dialing via GSM modem (Elite models)
- SMS text-to-bash (Elite models) :
..and of course, more tools!
- Over 50 new pentesting tools!
- Web app testing tools, including w3af
- Database/SQL testing tools
- THC IPv6 toolkit
- VoIP testing tools
A HUGE thanks to our customers and supporters! Your feedback and dedication has allowed us to create the most robust and reliable pentesting drop box on the planet!