Designed for the professional penetration tester, the EPA provides a powerful hardware platform that can support commercial penetration testing tools, in addition to the features that made the Pwn Plug such a success. The EPA comes in a shippable form, or a 1U rack-mountable form for permanent deployment.
- Enterprise-class 1U rack-mount or small-form-factor case
- Permanently deployable for branch offices and remote locations
- Supports Nessus server, Metasploit Pro, & Cobalt Strike
- Supports Backtrack, Qualys, Acunetix, nCircle, etc. as virtual guest machines
- Hardened per NSA, NIST, DoD, and DISA guidelines, including encrypted volumes for pentest results
- Simple web-based administration with "Pwnix UI"
- One-click Evil AP, Passive Recon, history wipe
- Out-of-band SSH access over 4G/GSM cell networks
- Maintains persistent, covert, encrypted SSH access to your target network
- Tunnels through application-aware firewalls & IPS
- Supports HTTP proxies, SSH-VPN, & OpenVPN
- Preloaded with Ubuntu Server 12.04, Metasploit, SET, w3af, Kismet, Aircrack, SSLstrip, nmap, Hydra, dsniff, Scapy, Ettercap, Bluetooth/VoIP/IPv6 tools, & many more
- Unpingable and no listening ports in stealth mode
- Intel dual-core i5 processor w/ HT (4 cores total), 2.66 GHz
- 8GB DDR3 memory
- 60GB internal solid-state storage
- Onboard high-gain 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless supporting packet injection & monitor mode
- Onboard high-gain Bluetooth (up to 1000' range) supporting packet injection & monitor mode
- Optional support for Zigbee/Zwave, RFID, and Software-Defined Radios (SDR)
- Optional physical tamper detection using an internal 6-axis accelerometer
- Dimensions (Small-form-factor case): 8.5" x 7.5" x 2.5"
- Dimensions (1U rack-mount enclosure): 19" x 1.75" x 10"
- Average power draw: 15 watts
- Included Hardware:
- External 6-band (worldwide) 4G GSM cellular USB adapter
- External 10/100 USB Ethernet Adapter
Also available as a virtual machine!
Includes first year of Update and Support service! (Including bug fixes and feature / automation updates)