The industry's first enterprise-class penetration testing drop box. Through its innovative, patent-pending design, the Pwn Plug covers the entire spectrum of a full-scale pentesting engagement, from physical-layer to application-layer.
- Includes all release 1.1 features
- Includes 4G/GSM cellular, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), high-gain Bluetooth, & USB-Ethernet adapters
- Fully-automated NAC/802.1x/RADIUS bypass!
- Out-of-band SSH access over 4G/GSM cell networks!
- Text-to-Bash: text in bash commands via SMS!
- Simple web-based administration with "Pwnix UI"
- One-click Evil AP, stealth mode, & passive recon
- Maintains persistent, covert, encrypted SSH access to your target network [Details]
- Tunnels through application-aware firewalls & IPS
- Supports HTTP proxies, SSH-VPN, & OpenVPN
- Sends email/SMS alerts when SSH tunnels are activated
- Preloaded with Debian 6, Metasploit, SET, Fast-Track, w3af, Kismet, Aircrack, SSLstrip, nmap, Hydra, dsniff, Scapy, Ettercap, Bluetooth/VoIP/IPv6 tools, & more!
- Unpingable and no listening ports in stealth mode
- Includes 16GB SDHC card for extra storage
- Includes stealthy decal stickers
- Processor / RAM: 1.2GHz ARM processor / 512MB SDRAM
- Disk storage: 512MB internal NAND disk + 16GB SD storage card
- External Wireless: 802.11b/g/n, high-gain Bluetooth, 4G/GSM cellular
- External I/O: 1 onboard Gigabit Ethernet, 1 external 10/100 Ethernet, 1 USB 2.0, serial console
- Voltage: 110-240v (Adapters available)
- Power draw: 2.3 watts idle, 7 watts max CPU
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.7 x 1.9 inches
The included unlocked 4G/GSM adapter is:
- Compatible with SIM cards from AT&T, T-mobile, Vodafone, Orange, and GSM carriers in over 160 countries (SIM card not included)
- HSDPA/UMTS (850/1700/1900/2100MHz)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
Additional product detail: